Smoky Case

 Smoky case


I took my drink and went outside. I wanted to feel the breeze of the night. The house was feeling hot and I guessed resting outside was the best option. The moon did not shine bright which made me switch on my iPhone light.

I was seated on the torn sofa there, sipping my Coca-Cola directly from the bottle and was listening happily to the music I was playing by from my iPod device. I never knew my big bro as I usually call him, had woken up from the noise I made while opening the door to go out.

He had picked up a broken mop stick and was stealthily coming to me. I gulped down the last drink in the bottle and stretched my legs forward attempting to take a nap. The stupid mosquitoes made it impossible for the sleep to come. And so I switched off my iPhone light.

Big Bro thought it was a thief as the sound I made assured him that someone was there. He looked through the window and saw 'a being' relaxed on the sofa. And my bro hardly calls anyone for help whenever there is a problem, so he didn't bother to call dad, he believed he could handle it alone.

He opened the door silently, so as to not draw my attention. I didn't hear the door creak and so did not even notice his presence. He raised the stick high in the air, and suddenly I felt the urge to open my eyes. I saw the stick come straight at my face and I screamed. He kept flogging me because he couldn't see my face to know it was me.

I just woke up this morning and decided to share this experience with you all.

Comments